Ability Impairments Travelers
Traveling can be difficult for those traveling with varying disabilities. Every country has a different perspective and attitude towards people with varying disabilities. With the proper research, preparation and speaking with a Study Abroad Advisor, all students can find the right study abroad program that meets their academic, professional and personal goals.
- Diversity Abroad- Students with Disabilities Abroad
- Mobility International USA- Disability Resources A-Z
- Disability Rights Education and Defense on International Laws
- U.S. Department of State- Travelers with Disabilities
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC)- Travelers with Additional Considerations
- U.S. Department of Homeland Security- Transportation Security Administration