First Generation Travelers
A student is identified as first-generation if no parent/guardian in their household has earned a bachelor's degree. Take it a step further and be the first in your family to study abroad!
- First Abroad Stories: Shalom Hernandez and Managing a Physical Disability Abroad
- First Abroad Stories: Maria-Alejandra and Leveraging GoFundMe
- Meaningful Travel Tips and Tales- First Gen. Students Abroad
- Student Voices – Being a First-Generation Student Abroad
- Brockport’s First Generation Students
- Brockport’s First-Gen Mentor Network