|**If awarded the Excelsior scholarship, tuition is reduced, and the program differential will be increased accordingly. The total cost of the program remains the same.
**Cost of Program
The cost of the program includes tuition, home stay housing (with Spanish speaking families, double accommodation), airport pick-up, meals (21 meals per week), program acceptance fee, pre-departure orientation materials, airport pick-up, on-site orientation upon arrival in Mexico, field trips, SUNY International Health Insurance, various campus-specific fees (college fees, technology fee, etc.), and Brockport's Study Abroad services including the presence of our Cuernavaca-based Resident Director.
If from another SUNY campus, please pay special attention to the Important Notes Section below, in regards to tuition and campus fees.
Estimate of Additional Expenses Associated with Participation
Note: These estimated costs are in addition to the cost of the program above and the student will need to arrange and pay for these costs on their own. These amounts are only estimates and may increase or decrease due to exchange rate fluctuations and personal spending habits.
|Transportation to and from Mexico
||$14 - (per week)
|Text Books and Supplies
|Miscellaneous Expenses (this includes entertainment, travel while in the Mexico, laundry, postage, etc.)
- Tuition and Campus Fees are paid to the College at Brockport unless you are a student from another SUNY college. (Exception: SUNY Community Colleges- see below)
- **IMPORTANT- Out of state students from SUNY Albany, SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Buffalo and Stony Brook’s tuition will be higher than noted above. Please check the rate for the out of state tuition directly with your home school.
- Other SUNY students pay tuition and campus fees directly to their home SUNY Campus at their home SUNY tuition rate. Please check with your home SUNY campus regarding what campus fees you will be required to pay there.
- All Non SUNY students and all Community College students (including SUNY Community Colleges/CUNY) will pay tuition and campus fees directly to Brockport at Brockport's rate stated on this budget sheet.
- The College Fees and Technology Fees are subject to change without notice.
- The SUNY International Health Insurance fee is subject to change without notice.
- The SUNY International Health Insurance is mandatory and the charge will be included on your Brockport invoice. The amount noted on the budget sheet may change based on the actual dates of the program.
- Graduate Credit is extra.
- Students who simultaneously take an online course this semester (in addition to full-time study abroad) may have their program fee increased by the value of the tuition for the online course.
- The cost of this program is subject to change until July 15, 2018 depending on enrollment and market conditions (exchange rates, etc.)