**If awarded the Excelsior scholarship, tuition is reduced, and the program differential will be increased accordingly. The total cost of the program remains the same.
*Cost of Program
The cost of this program includes tuition (8 credits), New Zealand Health and Travel Insurance, accommodation, course-related activities and excursions, programme welcome and farewell dinner, breakfasts during the National Expedition, airport pick-up, online pre-departure orientation, internship placement, internet access during internship, SUNY International Health Insurance, and Brockport's Study Abroad Office Services.
If from another SUNY campus, please pay special attention to the Important Notes Section below, in regards to tuition and campus fees.
Estimate of Additional Expenses Associated with Participation
Note: These estimated costs are in addition to the cost of the program above and the student will need to arrange and pay for these costs on their own. These amounts are only estimates and may increase or decrease due to exchange rate fluctuations and personal spending habits.
|Transportation to and from New Zealand
|Miscellaneous Expenses (this includes entertainment, travel while in New Zealand, internet, laundry, postage, etc.)
- Tuition and Campus Fees are paid to the College at Brockport unless you are a student from another SUNY college. (Exception: SUNY Community Colleges- see below)
- **IMPORTANT- Out of state students from SUNY Albany, SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Buffalo and Stony Brook’s tuition will be higher than noted above. Please check the rate for the out of state tuition directly with your home school.
- Other SUNY students pay tuition and campus fees directly to their home SUNY Campus at their home SUNY tuition rate. Please check with your home SUNY campus regarding what campus fees you will be required to pay there.
- All Non SUNY students and all Community College students (including SUNY Community Colleges/CUNY) will pay tuition and campus fees directly to Brockport at Brockport's rate stated on this budget sheet.
- The College Fees and Technology Fees are subject to change without notice.
- The SUNY International Health Insurance fee is subject to change without notice.
- The SUNY International Health Insurance is mandatory and the charge will be included on your Brockport invoice. The amount noted on the budget sheet may change based on the actual dates of the program.
- Graduate Credit is extra.
- The cost of this program is subject to change until April 15, 2018 depending on enrollment and market conditions (exchange rates, etc.)