*Cost of Program
The cost of this program includes tuition, campus fees (college fees and technology fee), SUNY International Health Insurance, pre-departure orientation materials, rountrip airfare to/from Buffalo, NY, triple/quad occupancy accommodation, global travel protection, daily breakfasts and six dinners, excursions, activities, entrance fees, transportation, local guides, and Brockport's Study Abroad Office Services including the presence of a Brockport Faculty Director.
- If students depost by Friday, April 27, 2018, they will receive a $200 discount.
- Deviations from the group flight from Buffalo will be at an additional expense to the traveler unless the traveler submits their request to EF by August 31, 2018.
- Participants will incur cancellation fee in the amount of $665.00 for withdrawal after April 29, 2018.
- Participants will incur cancellation fee in the amount of $1,915.00 for withdrawal after September 27, 2018.
- Participants will incur 100% liability for the cost of the program for withdrawal on November 16, 2018 or after.
If from another SUNY campus, please pay special attention to the Important Notes Section below, in regards to tuition and campus fees.
Estimate of Additional Expenses Associated with Participation
Note: These estimated costs are in addition to the cost of the program above and the student will need to arrange and pay for these costs on their own. These amounts are only estimates and may increase or decrease due to exchange rate fluctuations and personal spending habits.
|Personal Travel Fee (optional - to change travel arrangement via EF Tours)
|Miscellaneous Expenses (this includes entertainment, additional excursions,shopping, laundry, airline luggage fees, etc.)
- Tuition and Campus Fees are paid to the College at Brockport unless you are a student from another SUNY college. (Exception: SUNY Community Colleges- see below)
- **IMPORTANT- Out of state students from SUNY Albany, SUNY Binghamton, SUNY Buffalo and Stony Brook’s tuition will be higher than noted above. Please check the rate for the out of state tuition directly with your home school.
- Other SUNY students pay tuition and campus fees directly to their home SUNY Campus at their home SUNY tuition rate. Please check with your home SUNY campus regarding what campus fees you will be required to pay there.
- All Non SUNY students and all Community College students (including SUNY Community Colleges/CUNY) will pay tuition and campus fees directly to Brockport at Brockport's rate stated on this budget sheet.
- The College Fees and Technology Fees are subject to change without notice.
- The SUNY International Health Insurance fee is subject to change without notice.
- The SUNY International Health Insurance is mandatory and the charge will be included on your Brockport invoice. The amount noted on the budget sheet may change based on the actual dates of the program.
- Graduate Credit is extra.
- The cost of this program is subject to change until April 15, 2018 depending on enrollment and market conditions (exchange rates, etc.)